R&D&impulse! is a new strategy aimed at obtaining and channeling resources to fund innovative projects.
Who is it addressed to?
Who can benefit from this new form of investment?
R&D&impulse! is a highly interesting instrument for:
- Entities that need funds in order to carry out their R&D&i projects and that cannot avail themselves of the tax incentives associated with their activity.
- Natural and artificial persons that carry out an economic activity and are interested in promoting and investing in innovative projects.
How does it work?
How does R&D&impulse! work?
The working of R&D&impulse! is based on the transfer of tax credits between the researcher and the investor.
What are its benefits?
What specific benefits does R&D&impulse! render to investors and researchers?
Benefits for investors
- To achieve a mínimum rate of return of 10% on the investment made.
- To channel taxes to fund innovative rojects having a high component of corporate social responsibility (CSR) thus increasing their brand value.
Benefits for researchers
- To raise non-refundable funds to carry out R&D&i projects.
- A greater social impact.
Provision of high added value tax advice
We put into use our wide experience and knowledge in the area of taxation related to R&D&i in order to provide advice to our clients on the relevant aspects of the funding transaction.
Comprehensive approach among parties
The design and implementation of the operation are always carried out bearing in mind the interests of both the researcher and the investor. Our primary concern is that both draw the maximum benefit.
One of the main objectives of our work is that the funding transaction takes place within the most suitable and safe legal framework.
By creating networking scenarios by means of our own contacts
We keep in constant contact with institutions that are carrying out innovative projects and that place trust on us to help them find investors willing to be involved in the future of those projects.
“The figures that define us”
13Projects funded in 2017
more than 5MCo-funded projects
2.626.582€Tax investment attracted
Algunos proyectos relacionados con este servicio